Monday, May 5, 2014

Perspective



My perspective project has a picture of the Greensboro Aquatic Center. This piece is a two point perspective because, it's on the horizon. This is what fuels me.
Why this?
As you probably know I'm a swimmer. Only five people in my family swim including me, I have watched the ACC championship meet here to watch my cousin swim, and most of my swim meets takes place in this center. My cousin has qualified for the 2016 Olympic trials.

Artist Communicate Through their work
1) The is artwork is intended to say that this is what my life is and where it happens
2) The issues that I see in this artwork is the lack of detail within the drawing of the Greensboro Aquatic Center
3) This artwork tells you that I am a swimmer and I love to swim most of my time

Artists take risks
1) I tried something I wasn't too sure of, which was making the road sloppy, the center not white, etc.
2) I didn't try anything new, once again I am more comfortable with color pencils than any other materials

No comments:

Post a Comment