Monday, June 2, 2014

Land art



Land Art Series 
Artists Create Original Art 
How do you use your own unique ideas in your work? 
Did you use a source for inspiration, then combine it with your own ideas to make it original?

A good example of this would be the hangman piece and the crab. Before class that day me and my friend were playing hangman at the end of class. During class I decided to be a hangman board/set out of leaves, I  wasn't sure if it would look good or not. I think it turned out pretty well. 

My other piece (crab) was inspired by someone talking about Mr.Krabs in spongebob. Then I decided to make a crab out those leaves as well. My land art isn't probably as good as anyone else's. However I am a very busy person when I'm not in art class. 

Artist Reflec 
When did you take a step back and analyze your work during this project? 
Did you consider your ideas before you tried them? 
I took a step back when I was in the process of making other pieces. But then I thought they wouldn't be fun to look at or observe. It wasn't original it was really plain and basic. 
These are the bad ones:  
  Yeah that was terrible.
No, I did not consider my ideas before I tried them. As you can see I sort of rushed through them, I didn't my time. If I could do it again, I most definitely would've. 





No comments:

Post a Comment