Friday, March 14, 2014

Flappy Bird (Printmaking Project)

Flappy Bird Pop Art
 Artist take risks:
While making this piece I wasn't too sure of how the carving worked. It was very difficult to try and carve everything out because at times it got close to carving over or above the lines. Sometimes I had trouble carving out the little parts of this. But it turned out better than I thought. 
Both material and techniques were unfamiliar and new to me. Basically EVERYTHING was new to me because, I have never put my hands on these things until now.  
Artist Reflect: 
In the process of making my piece, I looked back to think how my print would turn out, I started asking people how it would turn out if I did this and that. Then I took people answers into consideration, and it turned out to help me a lot. 
But before I started I did not consider how my idea would work in this print. So thats why I asked people for some guidance.   
Why this? 
I choose to make a flappy bird pop art because, it is very popular on the app store, and most people would recognize it when they see it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment