Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Origami Piece


A swan in its nest


 

Artists reflect.
- analyze work and process
When did you step back and analyze you work during this project?
During my paper folding process I seemed to struggle on my shape part of my origami piece. The shape had nothing to do with the theme of my Origami, besides the fact I couldn't get another piece of  cardboard. Honestly my folding skills are a little rusty.   

Artists take risks.
- try new things
- experiment
Did you try something that you weren’t sure about as part of this project?
Did you pick a material or technique that was new or different over something that was familiar?
I tried to make a nest with out using techniques, instead I just crumbled up the paper and shaped it like a nest, and I cut little slips of paper to make the nest more realistic. 






No comments:

Post a Comment