Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Portrait

Artists collaborate
Did you ask another student for feedback during your work process? 
I did ask another student for feedback. The reason why I asked her is because, she knew who my friend was.

Did someone help you understand important information or inspire you? 
That person did help me because, she said it looked a lot like him. And thats all I wanted to here because, thats what I was aiming for.  

Artists Develop Art Making skills
Did you learn new techniques or processes as part of the work for this project? 
I learned how to make the face proportional, where each thing goes, and how to shape the face the perfect size.

Did you gain skill with familiar materials? 
I definitely think that I have improved with my materials over the past quarter in the Art class. I've had a blast. This class helps me clear my head. 

No comments:

Post a Comment